We are ending this year with many new projects or ideas in the works. Perhaps we’ve even felt stuck or unsure which path to take, when, where or how to manifest these projects in the works. But dear ones trust in Divine timing and know Spirit and the Universe at large is trying to support you. This is a good time to sort out our vision and get clear on what we want and what goals we have. Get clear on 2 or 3 immediate goals. Write them down, make a small vision board. Rework the old vision board and move things around until a new form or expression emerges. It’s time to shake and move the energy so it can manifest more easily.
Each New Year feels like a new and fresh energetic start. The slate can be wiped clean if we wish. In preparation of the fresh energy ahead, I usually cleanse out the energy of my home and release the energy of the past year, especially what has stayed stagnant. I let go of things I no longer need or have out grown and make space for new life and new energy to enter because my friends there will be new things coming, change of some sort and we must create space for that.
I know change can be tough but it’s tougher if we fight what is because usually the energy forces its way into our lives drastically if we don’t allow it naturally to unfold, gently and lovingly. There is a Divine Plan…trust that and the universe, She always has your back :). It’s a great time too to move furniture or decor or rearrange our rooms. Shake up that old energy and prepare and allow for new forms to emerge.
Here are some ways to prepare the energy in your home and close the energy of this year.
- Clean out your closets. Go through your clothes and remove all the ones you don’t wear. Donate what you no longer need. This goes for your pantry and linen closets as well. Get rid of old food or spices you no longer use.
- Go through your email and clean it up. Delete, delete, delete… what you no longer need! I recently did this and unsubscribed to a truck load of sites as it was simply clogging up my email accounts. It was so freeing. I had 3000 emails, now I have fewer than 50. I also created folders and categorized and filed emails that I need to hang on to.
- I know, I know it’s kind of the last thing you want to do but cleanse out the old dirt of the year. Vacuum, wash the floors and if you can allow a fresh breeze of air to flow through your home. It’s winter here, snow, ice, freezing, but I still open the windows to allow the winter breeze to fly through and cleanse out what is there, even for a few brief moments.
- Clean your entrance and doorway. Wipe the door, wash the floor, re-arrange furniture, put away the pile that gets stored at the entrance. Sweep out the floor and old energy and allow new energy and prosperity to enter. You’ll feel the effects instantly!!
- Go through paper work that needs to be filed or thrown out. Get organized. Burn what you no longer need and feel the old releasing in the flames.
- Clean out your purse and wallet. Make sure receipts are not filed in the place you store your money. That is a no-no. Do not place bills where money is suppose to flow.
- Remove all your garbage and recycling from your home. If you’re like us and live in the sticks make a trip to the dump and recycling depot. If you live in town or city just try and place it outside or garage until it can be picked up but before the New Year. I even dropped off an old and broken printer at an e- recycling station. I’ve been meaning to do this for a year!
- Smudge, light candles, burn some inscents or simply open a window. Change the feel of the air. Break up any old stuckness or resistance and allow joy and peace to flow freely in your home.
Clearing out the old is so refreshing may you enjoy the new space and energy that comes with releasing and cleansing out the old. 🙂
If you feel called I’d love if you FOLLOWED THE BLOG as new things will be coming out this year. Watch for new launches and coaching programs coming 🙂
and Follow The Women’s Tribe Facebook Page. Also I’d love it if you shared the post…they say sharing is caring hehehe.
Blessings, joy and clear energy friends