9 Ways to Purge the Energy of 2020 & Invite in Fresh, New, Abundant Energy for 2021.
2020…what a year!! Phewf!! I’m ready to start shifting the energy. I’ve been feeling stuck and a little down. I miss people !! I miss going out to dinner! I miss sports and playing at the park and having friends over. I need this energy to move… change…dissipate so new energy and health and abundance can come in.
And the end of each year I feel the need to clean and purge… and this year the need is even stronger. It’s time to let go of the past year, a wiping away of stagnant, old energy and a sacred gesture to the Universe acknowledging and welcoming in the energy of the New Year and new experiences ahead. So I invite you to join me in welcoming in a swishing, cleansing, wave energy into your home that releases the old and opens up portals for the new. We need this in 2021!
Here are some ways to prepare the energy in your home and close the energy of this year.
- Clean out your closets. Go through your clothes and remove all the ones you don’t wear. Donate what you no longer need. This goes for your pantry and linen closets as well. Get rid of old food or spices you no longer use. Donate or get rid of half bottles of soaps, shampoos, lotions etc.
- Go through your email and clean it up.Delete, delete, delete… what you no longer need! I recently did this and unsubscribed to a truck load of sites as it was simply clogging up my email accounts. It was so freeing. I had 3000 emails, now I have fewer than 50. I also created folders and categorized and filed emails that I need to hang on to. This feels so good.
- Vacuum, wash the floors and if you can allow a fresh breeze of air to flow through your home. I know, I know it’s kind of the last thing you want to do but cleanse out the old dirt of the year. It’s winter here, snow, ice, freezing, but I still open the windows to allow the winter breeze to fly through and cleanse out what is there, even for a few brief moments. May all those who walk in your home be blessed, loved and healthy.
- Clean your entrance and doorway. Wipe the door, wash the floor, re-arrange furniture, put away the pile that gets stored at the entrance. Sweep out the floor and old energy and allow new energy and prosperity to enter. Say a prayer of welcoming in joyous friends and family, abundance and health. You’ll feel the effects instantly!!
- Go through paper work that needs to be filed or thrown out. Get organized. File things away and throw out or burn what you no longer need and feel the old releasing in the flames. Feel how light it is to deal with the paper.
- Clean out your purse and wallet. Make sure receipts are not filed in the place you store your money. That is a no-no. Do not place bills where money is suppose to flow. Say a prayer to welcome in abundance with ease and grace.
- Remove all your garbage and recycling from your home. If you’re like us and live in the sticks make a trip to the dump and recycling depot. If you live in town or city just try and place it outside or garage until it can be picked up but before the New Year.
- Clean out your fridge. Wipe it down, throw out those two year old jars of pickles that will never be eaten. Empty out containers and jars that just aren’t be used. Welcome in healing energies of food and nutrition in your home.
- Smudge, light candles, burn some inscents or simply open a window. Change the feel of the air. Break up any old stuckness or resistance and allow joy and peace to flow freely in your home.
Clearing out the old is so refreshing may you enjoy the new space and energy that comes in this New Year.
If you feel called I’d love if you FOLLOWED THE BLOG as new things will be coming out this year. Watch for new launches and coaching programs coming 🙂
and Follow The Women’s Tribe Facebook Page. Also I’d love it if you shared the post…they say sharing is caring 🙂
Blessings, joy and health to you and your family in the New Year !!