I’m not sure where these questions originated or who the original author is. If you do please share and I’ll add. I like doing these question every year around New Years. It’s so interesting to look back on and reflect. Each year is so voluptuous in learning, healing and evolvement.
Here we go….
1) What was the single best thing that happened this past year ?
2) What was the single most challenging thing that happened this past year?
3) What was an unexpected joy this year?
4) What was an unexpected obstacle ?
5) Pick 3 words to describe this past year.
6) Pick 3 words your partner would use to describe their year. ( without asking)
7) What are the best books you read this year?
8) What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this year?
9) What was your single biggest time waster this year ?
10). What was the best way you used your time this year ?
11)What is the biggest thing you’ve learned this year?
12) Create a phrase or statement that describes this past year for you.
I hope you enjoy and savour the taste of these reflections into your whole body and soul. And so it is 🙂
Happy New Year friends 🎉😘. I feel like my word for next year is expansion. Look for new offerings.. especially a return to offering healing sessions.
As always I’d be so honoured if you FOLLOWED the bold and Facebook page.
Blessings and warmth!! Have a safe night .