Happy New Moon in the sign of Scorpio. This moon is about death, rebirth and transformation and man oh man is the Universe calling us to shake things up. For many of us we have been waiting for new roads and paths to open (and they will) but as the transition time carries on we may be falling into old thoughts and beliefs.
“This is never going to work out”, “things are never going to change”.
Here’s my virtual hand smack your hand saying stop that! 😁
Ok… Let’s stop that old game . New mantras and new visions are needed. Write down what you want and close your eyes and really see yourself doing it. Feel what it feels like to be doing it. Where do you feel it? What are you feeling ??
Some of us hit pockets of despair or depression or plain old “I can’t do this one more day” knowing. Good! That’s the shit that makes us move and change and transform us from the stuckness. It’s what helps us get the wheel out of the rut .
So on this New Moon let’s really focus on changing up the energy . Here are a few (or more ) ideas to help sweep out old energy or transform it.
1) Burn sage in all corners of your house . Or if you don’t have … open the windows and imagine doing a golden light wash all over your home swooping the entire area!
2) Change your furniture around or put your Christmas tree (if you use one ) in a new spot this year.
3) Purge the old. Clean the closets out, the junk drawer, the fridge. Get the old out so the new energies can come in.
4) Try something brand new…a new food… a new restaurant … a new class… a new route to work. Shake up the old way.
5) Invite the Sacred and Holy into your everyday . Make mundane tasks like acts of prayer. Light some candles while you do dishes or while you eat. Light some incents and dim the lights. Make the feel of your home cozy. Put on your diffusers with your oils. Put up your Christmas or holiday lights and enjoy the sparkle and colours. Feel the sacred in the everyday.
6). Change up your routine. Do something fun on random Tuesday nights. For for tacos or wings or a concert or coffee and dessert . Just do something different.
I wish you all fun and joy as we shake up the old energy so it can transform gloriously into the new we have been waiting for .
And so it is my friends. As always if be honoured if you feel called to FOLLOW the BLOG for Moon rituals and self connection activities.
With warmth and fun excitement in moving energy.