“SELF-PORTRAITS – A LOOK WITHIN.”
Using collage, paint, coloring, crayons or any means you wish create an image that reflects you, your soul, your deepest self. If you were take a snap shot of who you are from within, what would that look like? Use words, colors and images to best represent this image.
This is my expression. This is not so much about being perfect at art (clearly hahaha) but about expression and union with the Soul.
After creating the expression of your soul on paper…get out your journal and just let the pen flow…
- What words come to mind when you look at your soul expression?
- What does it feel like to look at this image, what sensations do you notice?
- If your soul / image on the paper were to tell you something what would he/she say?
- What does she/he need so you and her can connect more often?
- How can you commit to his/her needs and create more regular space for her?
- What words come to mind when you look at your soul expression? Fire, energy, color, bursting at the seems, creativity, expression, light, magic.
- What does it feel like to look at this image, what sensations do you notice? I feel an excitement and a restlessness, like I need to tap into this place of me. I’ve been hit by the flu this last week so was unable to express and release my creativity as I usually do, now it’s coming out at the seems. I feel an urgency to create and express.
- If your soul and the image on the paper were to tell you something what would she say? Focus, express, create. Make time for me to dance out your hands, I have things say help me express it.
- What does she need so you and her can connect more often? Regular time, space, commitment, energy.
- How can you commit to that or offer her what she needs? Sacred Art Projects and Dream Time Circle.
I hope you enjoy. See how the rest of your week goes and the changes in how you feel once you’ve completed this exercise. It’s amazing how things shift inside when we just pay attention to our Deepest Selves by plugging in and connecting. That is the gift of Sacred Art- mind, body and soul unity.
I’m committing to Sunday’s at 11.11 am or 1:11 pm for Sacred Art for the Soul. I see these two times on the clock regularly so I’ll give those times a whirl. I hope you join me in the Dream Time on Sundays at those time and plug in to your beautiful feminine soul.
Reminder to Follow the Blog to ensure you get our weekly Sacred Art Projects. Join the Women’s Tribe Group and share our expressions with each other. Please honor your voice and share, it also helps other women honor their own. Blessings and warmth. Happy new moon 🙂
Aho! And so it is.